Saturday, January 10, 2004

School Again. mebbe I'm getting too old for sch. F*** that life-long learning shit.

Went for one of those brain scan psych experiments! the MRI was very loud, n got to stay still while biting on this mouth-bit thing n trying not to salivate all over myself. but the money is Good. instant cash too. will def do this again when I feel poor. =)

Was just wondering if Fe2+/Fe3+ is ferromagnetic.... how did Magneto do the sucking-all-the-iron-out thing in Xmen2? where's a periodic table when u need one? all I have are coffee tables and dining tables.....

I miss my holidays. can't wait for spring break.

was filling out the form for the expt, and realised that i've been in school for 15 years! wow! obviously I haven't learnt anything because I'M STILL HERE. was watching 'Mona Lisa Smile' where Julia Roberts is one of those challenge-your-perceptions teachers who (surprise!) inspires and opens the minds of her students etc etc. geez. in my next life I wanna be a art history prof. all u have to do (apparently) is look at art n say why u like/dislike it. plus u get to look like julia roberts. what a deal.

hm. was sidetracked. wanted to say that perhaps real and useful education is about becoming more self n world-aware etc etc... but i'm sure they survived pretty well back in those cavemen days w/o sch... why did we have to build all these complex layers of society so that ppl have to spend so much time in school.... but then I guess engineering n medicine n nuclear physics etc needs some time to learn... oh BLAH. can't find a good reason to destroy all schools. *sulk*... mebbe tomorrow.

No comments: