Friday, April 22, 2005

high on caffeine

I can't believe it's raining. This morning I was just thinking about how great the weather has been and how I forgot my jacket but it's probably gonna be ok because there wasn't a cloud in the sky.

HHRMPH.

the weather is toying with my emotions. And now I might get a cold biking home in the damn rain and wind. ah well. getting sick is very slimming. good weight loss program. resisted the lab ice-cream trip this afternoon. very proud of myself.

am taking a Wilderness Medicine class. It's a great class. learn something useful in every class. like splash your face with the cold water a couple minutes before you think you're gonna capsize when you're kayaking out in the cold. gets u over the hyperventilation reflex when u fall in. also also, Leonardo Di Caprio dies while whats-her-face lives in the movie Titanic. because u lose heat 30times faster in water than in air. The class is taught by Eric Weiss. Check out his book for more wild and wondrous survival tips.

see? great stuff. also highly recommend the book "Dr Tatiana's Sex Advice to All Creation". Excellent and essential natural history information. *grin*

15mins before I have to get up n stain my gel. whoop. EtBr is gonna get me skin cancer in 10yrs... but meanwhile, it's good stuff man.

I wanna go home.

No comments: