Sunday, November 23, 2003

Hey! My first Blog! This monumental occassion is inspired by Mark the Spark, resident alien in Seattle, WA. His blog is at http://sparkliest.blogspot.com , which kinda makes him seem like a big diamond...... but rest assured that he's not. Apart frm the whole inner glow thing he's got going on, mark is mostly human.

There's so much I can rant about..... that i'm left momentarily speechless...... ironic. I watched the Victoria's Secret fashion show the other day. Man, it was Good. It wasn't (just) the cleavage..... they all have damn good bodies..... and incredibly sultry looks.... *bliss*... heh heh. ok so Jason thinks it's demeaning to women to have these shows..... I really don't think so-- haven't u guys watched Miss Congeniality?? I think men AND women have to get over themselves about this whole gender equality issue. I'm sure it's extremely empowering for the models, and it sure as heck brings viewers loads of joy. The only adverse effects I can think of is on those bulimic and anorexic people who might get even more bulimic and anorexic... go to safeway and buy a normal self-esteem. those stores have Everything.... or go to Target. expect more, pay less.

so I was talking to Dana, a friend who does weightlifting..... he sez that all these weightlifters who do shows are all on crazy diet and steriod programs.... apparently some ex-Mr Universe guy has only 2% body fat, so he has so little peritoneal fat that the impact he gets frm jogging would seriously injure his internal organs......

point of my rantings today-- it's not just women who do crazy things to their bodies...... men are equally cuckoo... *sigh*.... live n let live, i say.

No comments: