Monday, December 15, 2003

Harlow. spent the weekend on my butt, trying to snowboard. thank goodness it was a powder wonderland, pretty forgiving to people who insist on banging their behinds forcefully against the mountain. Am not gonna start on the eternal snowboard vs ski debate, but my personal opinion is that SKIING IS BETTER. eternal gratitude goes out to Sean Wat, for his loan of knee and wrist guards. eternal gratitude also to the plentiful powder, which is the reason why i'm here typing at my computer instead of in hospital with multiple concussions and broken buttbones.

I GOT TO TOUCH MICE TODAY!!!! They were unconscious, but still warm n tiny n fuzzy n breathing. *beam*... so cute. they didn't smell too good though. and they were squirmy n belligerent and tried to bite the post-doc who was injecting them with anesthetics.. I think I get to inject them on thursday......... eek. There's the whole mouse-ethics thing which I'm kinda divided on n don't wanna go into... just like the snowboard-skiing debate.... and like the Saddam-Iraq debate..... I bet Bush Jr AND Senior are both really happy.

Jr: "Look dad! I got Saddam!! Now u can go kick his ass like he kicked yours in 1991!!"
Snr: "Good Job Son, see I told you this whole Iraq pseudo-terrorism thing would work out. Now mebbe u'll keep your job for another 4 yrs. Down with Democracy... erm... Democrats."

LOTR 3 is coming out in TWO DAYS! yay.

No comments: