Saturday, April 29, 2006

PISSED OFF

Current mood: Pissed Off.

It's bloody midnight on a Friday night and I'm here in lab isolating stupid cells from stupid blood. Me and my psychological mind games that I'm playing with Joe to encourage him to take more vacations. Have to be ultra productive while he's home in Texas so that he'll go home more often.

Am super busy all weekend, and have to go to SF tmr to do some stupid taiji demonstration. Drive bloody 1hr, get to SF, get stuck in traffic and find parking for 20mins, get to Union Sq, do a FIVE MINUTE demo, drive all the way back. What a bloody Waste Of My Time. Pull any kid off the street and teach him taiji and make him do the demo instead. That means I can't do tuition tmr and have to push it to sunday when I already have other plans.

**FUME**

things I'd rather have happen instead of having to do all this crap:
1) get knocked down by a bus. Hopefully die.
2) second coming of Christ, go to Hell for eternal damnation.
3) aliens invade. zap Earth off the Universe. quick death.


was wondering if I was irritable because I'm hungry. Read a news story about a teacher solving her grade sch kids behavioral and scholastic problems just by feeding them. So I fed myself a bagel. Nope. Still Pissed Off.

Basket.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. i must go buy 4d. how often does the pearline get angry?! i thought you've achieved zen, like nothing can ever faze you. wahahahah.... cheer up! u get to see me in july. hoho.

P said...

dat's true. ok i feel better already. =). **State of nirvana regained**